If you're using Desktop Central, refer to this document to resolve this issue.
Workaround for UltraVNC Patch Download Failure
You are trying to download UltraVNC patches and the download fails.
This might be due to some issue in the session keys and hash keys of the download link.
Follow the steps given below to resolve this issue:
- Download the updates of the UltraVNC application manually.
- Rename the downloaded file in the below format:
- For UltraVNC (220.127.116.11) - 311853-UltraVNC_1_2_30_X86_Setup.exe
- For UltraVNC (x64) (18.104.22.168) - 311854-UltraVNC_1_2_30_X64_Setup.exe
- Navigate to <DS_INSTALL_DIR> -> Replication -> Store and place the renamed files.
- Then go to Missing Patches -> Search for the Bulletin ID TU-519 which has the same Patch Name and click on Install Patch.
If you have changed the location of the patch store, then navigate to the path mentioned in the registry value which has been highlighted in the screenshot below:
DesktopCentral -> DCDistributionServer -> PatchStore_Directory
If the issue persists even after following the above-mentioned resolutions, please feel free to contact Support.