Event ID 674 - Ticket Granted Renewed
|Description||A ticket granted was renewed|
When a ticket granted is renewed in Active Directory, event ID 674 is logged.
This log data gives the following information:
|Ticket Encryption Type|
Why event ID 674 needs to be monitored?
- Prevention of privilege abuse
- Detection of potential malicious activity
- Operational purposes like getting information on user activity like user attendance, peak logon times, etc.
- Compliance mandates
ADAudit Plus account logon real-time pre-configured reports help identify miscreant users attempting logon into machines that requires elevated privileges and provide evidence for any action administered by any user. These reports can be advantageously in overcoming account logon audit challenges.
Event 674 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows 2003 and XP
Corresponding event ID for 674 in Windows Server 2008 and Vista is 4770
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools