Migrating ADAudit Plus from 32-bit to 64-bit architecture
- Check the product build number.
- If it's not the latest build, upgrade your 32-bit version of ADAudit Plus to the latest build using the service pack below- https://www.manageengine.com/products/active-directory-audit/service-pack.html
- Install the latest 64-bit version of ADAudit Plus in a different computer. Do not start the product.
- Stop the 32-bit installation.
- Provide a different name for the below folders in your 32-bit installation.
- Now copy the following folders from the 64-bit build installation folder and paste it into the 32-bit installation folder.
- Go to \ManageEngine\ADAudit Plus\conf folder in 32-bit installation.
- Open product.conf file using Wordpad.
- Change "product.processor_architecture" to 64.
Note: The 10th step found below, is required only for build numbers 6000 and above.
- Copy the wrapper.conf file from the location \ManageEngine\ADAudit Plus\apps\dataengine-xnode\conf\ in 64 bit installation and replace it in the 32 bit installation.
- Start the 32-bit installation and re-apply the license file.
Copyright © 2019, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.