Event ID 4646 – IKE DoS-Prevention Mode Started
|Sub-Category||Audit IPsec Main Mode|
|Description||IKE DoS-prevention mode started|
Events generated by the Autenticated Internet Protocol (AuthIP) and the Internet Key Exchange protocol (IKE) during Main Mode negotiations are audited by the codes which fall under Audit IPsec Main Mode subcategory.
Why does event ID 4646 need to be monitored?
- This should be monitored for IPsec Main Mode troubleshooting
- To check if Security ID is returned as %1
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and graphical displays, ADAudit Plus tracks IPsec negotiations and other related activities, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4646 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools