Event ID 682 – Session Connected To Winstation
|Description||Session connected to Winstation|
If a user reconnects to a disconnected terminal server session, or if an administrator re-establishes the connection to a remote computer, event 682 is generated. Fresh logons are marked with the event ID 528.
Event 682 is generated only for information purposes.
This log data provides the following information:
- User Name
- Logon ID
- Session Name
- Client Name
- Client Address
With in-depth reports, real-time alerts, and graphical displays, ADAudit Plus tracks all Windows Workstation changes, helping you meet your security, compliance, and operational needs with absolute ease.
Event 682 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows 2003 and XP
Corresponding event ID in Windows 2008 and Windows Vista is 4778.
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools