Event ID 4818 – Proposed Central Access Policy Does Not Grant The Same Access Permissions As The Current Central Access Policy
|Category||Object Access: Central Policy Staging|
|Description||Proposed Central Access Policy does not grant the same access permissions as the current Central Access Policy.|
When Dynamic Access Control Proposed Central Access Policy is enabled but access is not granted by Proposed Central Access Policy, event 4818 is logged.
This log data provides the following information:
- Security ID
- Account Name
- Account Domain
- Logon ID
- Object Server
- Object Type
- Object Name
- Handle ID
- Process ID
- Process Name
- Access Reasons
Why does event ID 4818 need to be monitored?
Event ID 4818 is primarily monitored to help with testing and troubleshooting of Proposed Central Access Policies for Dynamic Access Control.
Event 4818 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools