Event ID 4873 – A Certificate Request Extension Changed
|Category||Object Access: Certification Services|
|Description||A certificate request extension has been changed.|
Event 4873 is logged whenever a certificate request extension is changed. This event is logged only if the corresponding feature is enabled in the CA's properties tab.
This log data provides the following information:
- Request ID
Why does event ID 4873 need to be monitored?
Changes in this category of object access events need to be monitored for possible privilege abuse and malicious activities.
With 200+ reports and real-time email and SMS alerts, ADAudit Plus tracks all certificate services related events, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4873 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools