Event ID 4874 – One Or More Certificate Request Attributes Changed
|Category||Object Access: Certification Services|
Event 4874 is logged when one or more certificate request attributes are changed. For this event to be logged, the corresponding feature needs to be enabled in the CA's properties tab.
This log data provides the following information:
- Request ID
Why does event ID 4874 need to be monitored?
This event should be monitored for anomalies and malicious activities, and for the possibility of restricted users and computers changing the attributes of a certificate request. This event should also be monitored for privilege abuse actions as well.
With 200+ reports and real-time email and SMS alerts, ADAudit Plus tracks all certificate services related events, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4874 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools