Event ID 4875 – Certificate Services Received A Request To Shut Down
|Category||Object Access: Certification Services|
Event 4875 is logged when there is a request to shut down, and Certificate Services receives it.This event is logged only if the corresponding feature is enabled in the CA's properties tab.
Why does event ID 4875 need to be monitored?
This event should be monitored for anomalies and malicious activities, and for the possibility of restricted users and computers trying to cause an unauthorized shut down. This event should also be monitored for privilege abuse actions as well.
With 200+ reports and real-time email and SMS alerts, ADAudit Plus tracks all certificate services related events, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4875 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools