Event ID 4877 – Certificate Services Backup Completed
|Category||Object Access: Certification Services|
|Description||A Certificate Services backup was completed.|
Whenever the Certificates Services finishes an ongoing backup, event 4877 is logged. This event is logged only if the corresponding feature is enabled in the CA's properties tab.
Why does event ID 4877 need to be monitored?
Monitoring the backup activity is of relevance as it is an important Certification Services activity. This event, when monitored with event 4876, helps determine the duration of backup.
With 200+ reports and real-time email and SMS alerts, ADAudit Plus tracks all certificate services related events, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4877 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools