Event ID 4879 – Certificate Services Restore Completed
|Category||Object Access: Certification Services|
Event 4879 is logged when the Certificate Services finishes the restoration that was started earlier. For this event to be logged, the corresponding feature needs to be enabled in the CA's properties tab.
Why does event ID 4879 need to be monitored?
Monitoring the backup and restore activity is of relevance as it is an important Certification Services activity. This event, when monitored along with event 4878, helps determine the duration of restoration.
With 200+ reports and real-time email and SMS alerts, ADAudit Plus tracks all certificate services related events, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4879 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools