Event ID 4884 – Certificate Services Imported A Certificate Into Its Database
|Category||Object Access: Certification Services|
Event 4884 is logged when the Certificate Services imports a certificate into its database. For this event to be logged, the corresponding feature needs to be enabled in the CA's properties tab.
This log contains the following information:
- Request ID
Why does event ID 4884 need to be monitored?
It is important to ensure that the certificate that is imported is authentic, so that no malicious activities can occur.
With 200+ reports and real-time email and SMS alerts, ADAudit Plus tracks all certificate services related events, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4884 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools