Event ID 4892 – A Property of Certificate Services Changed
|Category||Object Access: Certification Services|
Event 4892 is logged when a property of Certificate Services is changed. Here is an example of the event log:
A property of Certificate Services changed.
Why does event ID 4892 need to be monitored?
This event should be monitored to detect anomalous and malicious activity, and to prevent privilege abuse.
With 200+ reports and real-time email and SMS alerts, ADAudit Plus tracks all certificate services related events, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4892 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools