Event ID 4894 – Certificate Services Imported And Archived A Key
|Category||Object Access: Certification Services|
When a key is imported and archived by Certificate Services, event ID 4894 is logged. This log has only one field of information, which is the "Request ID" field.
Why does event ID 4894 need to be monitored?
This event should be monitored to detect anomalous and malicious activity, and to prevent privilege abuse.
With 200+ reports and real-time email and SMS alerts, ADAudit Plus tracks all certificate services related events, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 4894 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools