Event ID 5120 – OCSP Responder Service Started
|Category||Object Access: Certification Services|
Event 5120 is logged when the OCSP Responder Service is started. The Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) is a protocol that is used to get the revocation status of a digital certificate.
Why does event ID 5120 need to be monitored?
- To detect anomalous and malicious activities
- To prevent privilege abuse
With 200+ reports and real-time email and SMS alerts, ADAudit Plus tracks all certificate services related events, thus helping you meet your security, operational, and compliance needs with absolute ease.
Event 5120 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools