Event ID 4609 - Windows NT is shutting down.
|Description||All logon sessions will be terminated by this shut down.|
- ADAudit Plus consolidates a neat report, each time a machine has shut down.
- The report contains details about which machine was shut down and when it was shut down, along with the operating system information.
Event 4609 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Corresponding event in Windows Server 2003 and earlier versions- Event 513
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools