Event ID 513 - Windows NT is shutting down.
|Description||All logon sessions will be terminated by this shut down.|
- ADAudit Plus consolidates a neat report, each time a machine has shut down.
- The report contains details about which machine was shut down and when it was shut down, along with the operating system information.
Event 513 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows server 2000
- Windows server 2003 and XP
Corresponding event in Windows 2008 and Vista - Event 4609
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools