Event ID 4611- A trusted logon process has registered with the Local Security Authority.
|Description||A trusted logon process has registered with the Local Security Authority. This logon process will be trusted to submit logon requests.|
- The part of the operating system which handles the overall logon function for different logon methods is the Local Security Authority.
- It includes incoming RAS connections, RunAs, interactive logons initiated by Ctrl+Alt+Del, and network logons.
The event logs the following information:
Logon process name
Event 4611 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows 2016 and 10
Corresponding event in Windows Server 2003 and earlier versions - Event 515
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 (On-Premise | Cloud) Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools