Event ID 5136: A directory service object was modified.
|Description||This event documents modifications to AD objects, identifying the object, user, attribute modified, the new value of the attribute if applicable and the operation performed.|
|Subcategory||Directory service changes|
The event logs the following information:
ADAudit Plus can monitor creation and modification of directory service objects such as OU, GPO, container, contact, DNS node etc.
Event 5136 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Corresponding event in 2008 and above: Event 566
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools