Event ID 566: Object Operation (W3 Active Directory).
|Description||This event logs the permissions actually exercised by the user/program after opening the object in event 565|
This event logs the following information:
This event is similar to 567 but is limited to Active Directory object accesses.
ADAudit Plus logs this event since it keeps track of every directory service object access. Eg. OU, GPO, container, contact and other object types besides security principals.
Event 565 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003 and XP
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools