Event ID 5137: A directory service object was created.
|Description||This event documents creations of AD objects, identifying the object created and user who created it.|
|Subcategory||Directory service changes|
The event logs the following information:
ADAudit Plus offers extensive monitoring of directory service object creation such as OU, GPO, container, contact, DNS node, etc.
Event 5137 applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- Windows Server 2016 and 10
Corresponding event in 2008 and above: Event 566
Explore Active Directory auditing and reporting with ADAudit Plus.
- Related Products
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools