Manage and view Allowed-Child-Classes-Effective attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||String (Object Identifier)|
|Single value or Multi value||Multiple value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information on the attribute||allowedChildClassesEffective - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute contains a list of classes that can be modified.
Manage Active Directory computer attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory computers in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on Active Directory computers and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools