Manage and view Description attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single value or Multi value||Multiple value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information on the attribute||description - MSDN|
Purpose: The purpose of this attribute is to specify the description of an object.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can configure the description in single or bulk computer accounts creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
- Download a free trial of ADManager Plus to explore this feature!
Manage Active Directory computer attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory computers in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on Active Directory computers and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools