Manage and view c (Country) attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information on the attribute||c - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute stores the country/region in which the user is located. This attribute stores the country name as a 2 digit abbreviation (e.g. US).
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can configure the country attribute in single or bulk contact creation and modification using templates or CSV file
- ADManager Plus allows you to view pre-defined contact reports which displays the country value.
- Download a free trial to explore this feature!
Manage Active Directory contact attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based solution which offers the capability to manage Active Directory contact attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on contacts and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools