Manage and view msExchPoliciesExcluded attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single value or Multi value||Multi value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003 and higher|
|For more information on the attribute||msExchPoliciesExcluded - MSDN|
Purpose: You can specify that the e-mail addresses must be updated based on recipient policy. If it is assigned a value 26491CFC-9E50-4857-861B-0CB8DF22B5D7, it means that auto policy is unchecked. When it is empty, it indicates that auto policy is enabled.
Manage Active Directory contact attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based solution which offers the capability to manage Active Directory contact attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on contacts and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools