Manage and view physicalDeliveryOfficeName attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value
|Windows Server 2000 and higher
|For more information on the attribute
|physicalDeliveryOfficeName - MSDN
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can specify the office during contact creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
- ADManager Plus has an exclusive feature of configuring pre-defined office values in the admin settings thus providing an option to customize the office fields based on the organization.
- Download a free trial of the tool to explore this feature!
Manage Active Directory contact attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based solution which offers the capability to manage Active Directory contact attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on contacts and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools