Manage and view unauthOrig attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value||Multi value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003 and higher|
|For more information on the attribute||unauthOrig - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute contains contact objects that are not allowed to send messages to this recipient.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can specify delivery restrictions for the recipients in Exchange while creating and modifying single or bulk contacts using templates or CSV file.
- Download a free trial of the tool to explore this feature!
Manage Active Directory contact attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based solution which offers the capability to manage Active Directory contact attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on contacts and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools