24021: Add member to database role failed
Database roles are similar to 'groups' in Windows Active Directory. They are used to manage user permissions at the database level. Database level principals can be added to appropriate database roles based on the permissions to be granted to them. Server roles can also be added to database roles. Event 24021 occurs when an attempt to add a member to a database role fails. It is generated by the DATABASE_ROLE_MEMBER_CHANGE_GROUP action group. Administrators can derive important information from this event including the:
- Date and time at which the event occurred.
- Session identifier of the event.
- Privileged user who performed the action.
- Database to which the database role belongs.
- Name and domain name of the member attempted to be added.
- ID and name of the database role, to which the member was attempted to be added.
Manage Active Directory group attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory groups in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on Active Directory groups and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools