Manage and view homeMTA attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003 and higher|
|For more information on the attribute||ms-Exch-Home-MTA - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute points to the Administrative group or the Message Transfer Agent that services this object.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, manage Exchange related tasks and obtain Exchange-specific reports without depending on EMC in group creation and modification using templates.
- Download free trial to explore in-depth all the features that will simplify group management!
Manage Active Directory group attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory groups in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on Active Directory groups and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools