Manage and view objectSid attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value
|Windows Server 2000 and higher
|For more information on the attribute
|objectSid - MSDN
Purpose: This attribute holds the binary value that specifies the security identifier (SID) of userThe SID is a unique value used to identify the group as a security principal.
Manage Active Directory group attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory groups in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on Active Directory groups and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools