Manage and view telephoneNumber attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information on the attribute||telephoneNumber - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute stores the primary telephone number of the object
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can configure telephone number using group creation and modification templates.
- You can also view telephone number values from group reports without scripts using ADManager Plus.
- Download a free trial of the tool to explore this feature!
Manage Active Directory group attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory groups in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on Active Directory groups and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools