Manage and view Alt-Recipient attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or multi-value||Single value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003 and higher|
|For more information||Alt-Recipient - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute stores the distinguished name (DN) of the recipient mail will be forwarded to, if the message is unable to be sent to the intended mailbox.
Did you know?
With ADManager Plus, you can:
- Assign a forwarding address for the Exchange server using user account creation and modification templates.
- Generate the report Users mail forwarded to without using scripts.
Manage Active Directory user attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory user attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get built-in reports on users and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools