Manage and view distinguishedName attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or multi-value||Single value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information||distinguishedName - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute helps identify the user uniquely within a domain.
Did you know?
Using ADManager Plus, you can generate reports to view the distinguished name (DN) of the users without scripts.
Manage Active Directory user attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory user attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get built-in reports on users and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools