Manage and view mobile attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single-value or multi-value||Single value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2003 and higher|
|For more information||mobile - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute stores the mobile number of users.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can specify mobile number of the users in user creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
Download a free trial of ADManager Plus to explore this feature.
Manage Active Directory user attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory user attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get built-in reports on users and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools