Manage and view objectClass attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or multi-value||Multi-value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information||objectClass - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute stores the object's class.
Did you know?
Using ADManager Plus, you can display the value of the object class attribute using user reports.
Manage Active Directory user attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory user attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get built-in reports on users and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools