Manage and view protocolSettings attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single value or multi-value||Multi-value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003|
|For more information||ms-Exch-Protocol-Settings - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute stores the Microsoft Exchange settings such as POP3, OWA, OMA, IMAP4, and ActiveSync.
Did you know?
Using ADManager Plus, you can:
- Enable or disable protocol settings such as POP3, OWA, and IMAP4 during mailbox-enabled user creation.
- View feature-based reports for mail recipient users without using scripts.
Download a free trial of ADManager Plus to explore this feature!
Manage Active Directory user attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory user attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get built-in reports on users and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools