You can Change the connection settings using this feature. Perform the
- Select the Admin tab.
- Click the Connection settings.
- Enter the port number
- Select the Enable ssl port[https] to enable secure sockets layer and enter the number.
- Select the LDAP SSL option to use LDAPS to connect to your Active Directory.
Note: Before enabling LDAP SSL in ADManager Plus, ensure that you have enabled LDAP SSL in your Active Directory environment.
- Select the desired session expiry time.
- Click the Save Changes button to update the connection settings.