ServiceDesk Plus settings
ServiceDesk Plus is a combined HelpDesk and Asset Management software that integrates trouble ticketing, asset tracking, purchasing, contract management and knowledge base in one package.ServiceDesk Plus can be installed on any remote machine and can be run from the same machine where ADManager Plus is installed.As a result, AD management functions such as 'Create User', 'Delete User', 'Unlock User', 'Enable User', 'Disable User', 'Reset UserPassword' etc... can be performed from ServiceDesk Plus itself.
Steps to configure 'ServiceDesk Plus' settings:
- Click the'Admin'tab.
- Select'Integrations' located under'Personalize'.
- Click'ServiceDesk Plus'located under'Third party Integrations'.
- In the 'Service Desk Settings' page, configure the following:
- Server where ServiceDesk Plus is running: Enter the ServiceDesk Plus server name.
- ServiceDesk Plus server port number:Enter the port number.
- Protocol Settings:Select the protocol for data transmission. If you select'HTTPS',apply the SSL certificate from ServiceDesk Plus using'Choose File'.
- To perform AD and exchange related tasks from ServiceDesk Plus console, click on 'Enable tight integration with ServiceDesk Plus'.
- Click 'Test Connection and Save' to establish connection and save the settings.