This section explains the advanced options like mailbox permissions or rights and MS Exchange Server 2010/ 2013/ 2016 policies that can be configured while creating Exchange Mailboxes for the new Active Directory user accounts that are being provisioned.
Specify Mailbox Rights / Permissions
Mailbox rights allows to set permissions on users access to mailboxes. Using the native tools, you can set mailbox rights only after creating users, but with ADManager Plus you can provide the mail box rights even as you create new users.
1. Click on AD Mgmt tab.
2. In User Management --> User Templates --> Click on User Creation Templates.
3. Click on 'Create New Template' link to configure a new template or click on the appropriate template in which you wish to configure the Exchange 2010/ 2013/ 2016 policies.
4. In User creation template, click on the Exchange tab.
5. Select the 'Mailbox Enabled User' option.
6. In Exchange 2010/ 2013/ 2016 Policies Field Group: Select the appropriate options in all the applicable polices viz., Sharing Policy, Role Assignment Policy, Retention Policy and UM Policy settings.
7. Click on Save Template to save the changes.
Back to User Template Creation