Deleting Monitor from Monitor Groups
To delete a monitor from a Monitor Group,
- Click on the Home tab to display the list of Monitor Groups created.
- Click over the Monitor Group from which the Monitor has to be deleted.
- Data of all Monitors in that Monitor Group is displayed graphically. Click Remove from Group.
This deletes the monitor only from the Monitor Group but its monitoring will not stop.
Deleting monitor from Applications Manager
To delete a monitor from getting monitored by Applications Manager itself, follow the below given steps:
- Click over the Monitors tab.
- From Select View combo box, select Bulk configuration view. All the Monitor Types are listed.
- Select the check box of the monitor to be deleted and click Delete.