ADDM - Features of Dependency Maps
Assuming you have arrived at the Business View successfully, allow us to give you just a little bit more information on what you can do with the Dependency Map.
So, while you can view your Applications and their Dependencies in the map, you will also find a lot of other tasks made easy. For example, if you are at the Business View for a specific Monitor Group, you can configure a lot of Monitor Group actions directly from here by clicking the Monitor Group Actions tab on the right hand side. Some of these actions include,
- Editing Monitor Groups.
- Associating or Deleting Monitors from the Group.
- Creating Sub Groups.
- Configuring Alarms.
- Viewing Application Reports and Anomaly Dashboards.
Furthermore, you can:
- Move your cursor over the Monitor Group or Monitors in the map and explore options.
- Drag and reposition your Monitors in the map to suit your view.
- Access the View Settings from the left hand side to customize your view.
Technologies discovered through ADDM
Below are the list of technologies that can be discovered through ADDM:
- Windows server
- Linux server
- Apache server
- IBM DB2
- JBOSS server
- JDK 1.5
- MySQL DB server
- MS SQL DB server
- Oracle DB server
- Sybase DB server
- Apache Tomcat server
- WebLogic server
- WebSphere server