Using this option, you can generate reports with additional performance metrics for selected resource(s)/monitor(s) apart from already available performance metrics.
To Enable Reports
- Click on the Admin tab
- In the Admin Actions table, click on Enable Reports under Reporting.
Now you can configure Custom Monitors and Downtime Summary Report by following the steps given below.
- Under Custom Reports tab, you will be able to select the required resource and associated performance metrics.
- Select the tick box besides the performance metric that needs to be included in the reports.
- Click Save button below and the selected performance metric will be added automatically in your reports and in your scheduled reports.
Downtime Summary Report
- The Downtime Summary Report is enabled by default.
- This option sends out a downtime summary for all resources that are monitored. The email will be sent in html format to the specified email id.
- To configure new email action, click New Action and provide the email address and click Save .
- This report will provide you the top 20 downtime summary of all individual monitors.
Another method to Enable Reports:
- Click on Reports tab
- You can enable reports by clicking on Enable Reports link above the Monitor Group.
- Follow the steps prescribed above to select the required attributes.
- If email actions are already configured, select the email to which the reports need to be sent else you can configure new email action.
- Click Save to create the reports schedule.