Applications Manager gives you the ability to generate comprehensive custom reports of all your resources. You can export the reports to PDF or CSV formats or print it out for future reference.
These reports render resources over various categories. To view Inventory reports generated by Applications Manager:
- Click the Reports module tab to open the index page that lists all the reports generated by Applications Manager.
- Click on the Inventory link in the list of reports at the left side of the page.
- Select the category of which you wish to generate reports from the drop-down list.
- From the list, select the Columns that you wish to include in the report. (Note: Certain columns will be disabled depending on the category that you select.)
- Click on Generate Report to view the report in a new pop-up window.
- Click on the PDF or CSV buttons to download the report in the respective formats.
You have filtering options in the report based on Category and Monitor type, so that its quicker to find the report of the resource you are looking for . The page includes a search bar that lets users find reports based on values.
Note : In an Enterprise Edition Admin Server, the report will display a column with the Managed server (in place of the Polling interval column) to which the resource is associated.