Applications Manager's Sybase monitoring tool monitors the health, availability and performance of Sybase database servers. The Sybase monitor connects to the database source, tracks various metrics and also notifies through alarms, if the performance metrics are beyond a given threshold.
With Applications Manager's Sybase monitoring, you can:
- Track health, availability, and performance
- Analyze key Sybase performance metrics
- Monitor custom Sybase ASE database queries
Take control of Sybase ASE monitoring
Track health, availability, and performance
Applications Manager enables you to monitor Sybase performance data about each individual function. Sybase monitoring helps you identify and resolve performance issues before they impact your business by automatically extrapolating the root cause. Applications Manager constantly looks for abnormalities in the metrics which help spot issues with your Sybase ASE server; by configuring limits of admissible behavior, any deviation from ideal performance can be identified and rectified. You can also reduce manual intervention by enabling corrective actions to be performed automatically.
Analyze key Sybase performance metrics
Applications Manager provides a web client that allows you to visualize Sybase ASE monitoring data from your database tier alongside your application tiers. Our Sybase performance monitoring software offers insight on:
- Connection Statistics
- Memory Usage
- Database Information
- Transaction Information
- Process Information
Monitor custom Sybase ASE database queries
Additionally, Applications Manager serves as an excellent Sybase management tool that provides the ability to monitor SQL queries of the Sybase ASE database through its database query monitoring capability. With this, a DBA can monitor additional performance metrics, monitor custom database tables and even monitor and expose business metrics to line of business managers.
Sybase ASE monitoring capabilities
Monitoring Sybase with Applications Manager comes with a range of capabilities such as:
- Out-of-the-box monitoring of Sybase ASE availability and performance.
- Tracking performance statistics such as connection statistics, memory usage etc. alarms can be configured for these parameters.
- Notification and alarm generation based on thresholds assigned. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Extensive information on the processes running on the Sybase ASE server.
- Instant access to performance graphs and reports where reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.
- Delivery of both historical and current Sybase ASE performance metrics, along with insights into its performance over a period of time.
Get started with Sybase monitor in just a few minutes!
Download a full-fledged, 30-day free trial of Applications Manager and try the fully functional product version to experience Sybase performance management firsthand.