The product roadmap provided below lists the features which are currently in progress and a overview of features which would be taken up in near future.
Note : This is only a tentative schedule. The implementation of the feature set may vary based on internal priorities and time.
Work In Progress
- New CMDB relationship map with option to export and save the expanded view as Business Views. (July 2016)
- Support for raising purchase request. (June 2016)
- Software license management to support virtualization and cloud software licenses and renewal of licenses.
- CMDB API 2.0
- Integration with Microsoft SCCM to fetch inventory details. (July 2016)
- Bulk edit of CIs. (August 2016)
- Ability to create PO for services or any other items apart from assets. (August 2016)
- Separate view for asset loan registry. (July 2016)
- Support for creating new "In Use" like resource state. (July 2016)
- Support for scanning network devices using SNMP V3. (July 2016)
Development Features Yet to start
- IT Store Management.
- Asset audit using barcodes.
- Asset movement tracking using barcodes.
- Resource,conference room booking.
- Scan audit history to be archived.
- IT and business service availability/downtime management.
- Asset Disposal Process
- IT financial management and budgeting.