Why opt for ManageEngine Desktop Central
With over 15 years of expertise in the IT management industry, ManageEngine Desktop Central has understood the needs in the market, and developed the product to defend cyber-threats. Hence here are top 15 reasons to help understand why Desktop Central is unique and on top of the endpoint management ladder.
- Desktop Central enables you to manage any device in your network from anywhere at any instant with the most minimalistic and easy-to-use UI.
- Desktop Central is compliant with major regulations like GDPR, PCI, CIS, ISO, VPAT, HIPAA and RBI compliance.
- Network-neutral architecture enables administrators to manage endpoints across Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, endpoints in Demilitarized Zone, and even closed network environment. Endpoints in different network environments like Windows Active Directory, Windows Workgroups, or Novell eDirectory are also supported.
- Desktop Central enables complete PC life cycle management and management of on-the-go devices. The overall view of the network endpoints is given in the product dashboard.
- Provides complete end-to-end patching solution for Windows and other third party applications. From detecting network vulnerabilities, testing and approving missing patches, to proceed with immediate patching solutions or completely automate the patching process, Desktop Central provides a comprehensive patching solution.
- Over 50+ configurations and 200+ scripts across Windows, Mac and Linux are available for the end-user to proceed with efficient device management.
- With 6000+ predefined templates available to deploy applications, software deployment is made simple with easily customization capabilities. The Self-Service Portal feature allows the end-user to choose to either install or uninstall the required application.
- The network assets will be continuously monitored through the data obtained by Inventory and file scan in Desktop Central. The Enterprise can also monitor the software usage in the network and block applications whose usage is prohibited in the particular devices. The secure USB feature will allow one to keep a look on the portable storage devices.
- To help the end-user and to resolve help-desk tickets which require technician support, one can use the in-built remote control tool. Loaded with functionalities like screen recording, voice and video call facilities, multi-technician support, and remote file transfer. Desktop Central paves a way for remote troubleshooting and seamless management.
- Desktop Central can be integrated with prominent help-desk products like ServiceDesk Plus, ServiceDesk Plus Cloud, Jira, Zendesk, ServiceNow and Spiceworks to make the IT admin have transparent view of data across products. Other integration like Asset Explorer, Analytics Plus and Browser Security Plus is also supported by Desktop Central.
- Desktop Central can image and deploy OS for a new machine through the OS deployment feature. In the current trend, Enterprises are looking for standalone OS deployment products to help in the Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration process. Customized deployment templates, hardware independent templates, and flexible boot options enable convenient OS deployment in Enterprises.
- Desktop Central supports modern management for Windows 10 and Mac devices.
- Desktop Central has over 100+ out-of-the-box reports which will provide detailed insights on the actions performed in the endpoints. Custom reports can also be generated according to one's needs and preferences.
- An IT admin with the Desktop Central mobile app can manage all the endpoints from across the globe. One can deploy critical patches, obtain complete hardware and software reports and even take remote control of the endpoints in the network. Zia, the virtual assistant in Desktop Central can carry out all your tasks through voice recognition.
- Additional offerings like secure gateway service, fail over service and multi-language support ensure efficient endpoint management of the network.
A quick summary:
ManageEngine Desktop Central manages over 7 million endpoints with a happy customer base of 12,000+ organizations. We have over 85% of customers who renew the product annually. This is the number of satisfied customers who continue to trust ManageEngine's credibility and Desktop Central's capabilities. With a complete endpoint management and security solution in place, rest assured that the Desktop Central will watch over all the endpoints in the Enterprise.