Access EventLog Analyzer Server
Once the server has successfully started, follow the steps below to access EventLog Analyzer.
- Open a supported web browser. Type the URL address as http://<devicename>:8400 (where <devicename> is the name of the machine in which EventLog Analyzer is running, and 8400 is the default web server port)
- You can also open EventLog Analyzer from the EventLog Analyzer shortcut available in the desktop.
- Log in to EventLog Analyzer using the default username/password combination of admin/admin.
- If you import users from Active Directory or add RADIUS server details, you will find that the options are listed in the Log on to field (below the Password field). In this case, enter the User Name, Password, and select one of the three options in Log on to (Local Authentication or Radius Authentication or Domain Name). Click the Login button to connect to EventLog Analyzer.
EventLog Analyzer provides two external authentication options apart from the local authentication. They are Active Directory and Remote Authentication Dial-in User Service (RADIUS) authentication. The Log on to field will list the following options:
- Local Authentication - If the user details are available in the local EventLog Analyzer server user database.
- Radius Authentication - If the user details are available in a RADIUS server and dummy user entries are available in the local EventLog Analyzer server user database.
- Domain Name(s) - If the user details of a domain are imported from Active Directory into the local EventLog Analyzer server user database.
Once you log in, you can start collecting logs, generating reports and more.