Apart from the predefined reports available for Exchange Server in the product, you can also create new custom reports for desired objects. To create custom reports:
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Navigate to Configuration → Exchange Server → Custom Reports.
- Click Create New Report in the top-right corner.
- On the page that appears, select a suitable Exchange Organization from the drop-down.
- Enter a name for the custom report.
- Select the Report Type, and enter the details of the Exchange or mailbox object for which you are generating the report.
- Set a time Interval for data gathering, and enter any other input if prompted.
- Click Create.