You can schedule Exchange Server and Exchange Online reports using this option.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Navigate to Configuration → Other Configuration > Schedule Reports.
- Click the Create New Schedule option located in the top right-corner.
- Choose Exchange Server or Exchange Online as required.
- In the page that appears, enter a name for the scheduled report, the organization you want to generate the report for, and a report category.
- Select a Report from the list of available reports.
- Set the frequency for report generation.
- Daily: This option is used for generating reports every day at a particular time.
- Weekly: This option is for generating a report on a particular day of the week at a specific time.
- Monthly: This option is for generating a report on a specific day of each month at a desired time.
- Only Once: This option can be used to generate a report only once on the specified date and time.
- Select the default storage path, and the format in which you want the report to be presented.
- Under the Email scheduled report option, configure the email server to which you want the emails to be sent.
- Click Save.