Folder access permission changes reports
Monitor the changes made to the permissions related to all folders (public and mailbox) in your Exchange organization using the reports available in this category.
Mailbox Folder Permission Changes
This report helps you to track all the permission changes made to various mailbox folders in Exchange.
Public Folder Permission Changes
Keep an eye on the public folder permissions in your organization, and get information about the changes made.
Steps to generate folder access permission changes reports:
- Go to the Audit tab on the top pane.
- Navigate to the Advanced Audit drop-down on the left side.
- Expand the Folder Access Permission Changes section, and choose a report.
- Enter the period for report generation.
- Select the type of view for the report (Summary, Default, or Custom View).